Friday, September 12, 2008

LEADING MEN OF THE SILVER SCREEN CONTESTANT 2

Who is your favourite Leading Man of the Silver Screen?


To make up for my disgusting misuse of power (when I, without your vote or consent, knighted Rock Hudson the king of Hula Hank) I am calling an election to vote for who is YOUR favourtite Leading Man of the Silver Screen.


There will be SIX candidates vying for this hot spot. Over the next two days, I will do a quick briefing on each one and then open up a poll for your to cast your vote.


Contestant #2: Paul Newman


Do I really need to post more than that photo? Hello!

I suppose I should also mention that Paul Newman won the Oscar for his role in Hud. He was was placed on Nixon's Enemy List, after which Mr Newman stated that is was one his greatest acomplishments.

Films of note:

Cat on Hot Tin Roof (1958) - My favourite!

The Hustler (1961)

Hud (1963)

Cool Hand Luke (1967)

The Sting (1973)

Road to Perdition (2002)

Have you tried Paul Newman's pasta sauce? I love it!

No comments: