Saturday, June 21, 2008

Could You Be More Specific?

Checking my blog traffic statistics this morning, I stumbled upon a very odd and specific keyword. A keyword is what people type into their search engine when they are looking for information on the net.

This particular keyword was “Little House on the Prairie TV explanation Mary goes blind”

Dear visitor who was looking for the above information, I hope that this site was useful to you. However I feel it is my obligation and duty as a Little House Addict to provide you with the answer you seek.

Mary went blind as side-effect from scarlet fever.

After the blindness, there was an episode where Mary claimed that she could see light, but a trip to the doctor proved that she could NOT see the light, but was instead feeling the heat from the light source.

Come to think of it, Mary really had a tough life on that show. She was set to be the brilliant teacher, but then went blind, got trapped in a dust storm, her baby died in a house fire and sub sequentially she had a nervous breakdown.

She was also a racist. I hated Mary Ingalls.

No comments: