Sunday, January 4, 2009

DEAR ____ PART TWO

Now we move on to the post about the Little Man with a string hanging between his legs.

DEAR JASON,

Slut.


DEAR JLO,

In the past, the smallest things always brought a tear to my eye too.

PS - Your ass doesn't have a crack already?


DEAR MOM#1,

I am incredibly sentimental but I try not to let anybody know.

When I posted those sideways pictures, I had a little too much Holiday Cheer (aka champagne)and could not fathom going into Photoshop to crop and rotate...er, what I meant to say was, Yes, you were way too drunk! Those photos appear perfectly normal on my screen...


DEAR GEOFF,

Thank you for stopping by, it is great to see you. You know, I also lived in Idaho... I lasted 6 weeks.


DEAR GRANDMA J,

The beautiful Grandma J, I am both blind and a comedian, however I only speak the truth!

Jean died of (in case you have not already Googled it) a lung infection transferred from certain birds through bacteria in droppings or feather dust. Most people can be treated with a round of anti-biotics, however my neighbour was in her 80s and already suffering with other lung related illnesses.

So have you heard from Eddie since the grocery store? I mean after all, you number is in his phone!!!

No comments: