Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What's Happening on Broadway

What's happening on Broadway? I don't know.

As I have said a thousand times, I now live on the bottom side of the world where an amateur production of Cats sells out an 8 week run... I swear that they were wearing pipe cleaner whiskers?

To keep me informed of what is happening on Broadway I check out
Steve on Broadway who tells me about the downturn of funding and advance ticket sales. Or Adventures in the Endless Pursuit of Entertainment where our beautiful hostess teaches me how to buy tickets for the Metropolitan Opera. Or Everything I Know I Learned from Musicals who explains why The Fantastiks has lasted 42 years. Or I read an interview with Tracie Thoms on Broadway World. Or I pop over to Blue Gobo where the most recent addition is (at this moment in time) a video of A Chorus Line from the 2006 production.

PS- SarahB, I will glady join you at the Met Opera next time I am in NYC, as long as you join me to see Cats next time you are Down Under.

No comments: