Friday, August 29, 2008

Thanks for waiting

A big hug to everyone for their wishes and good thoughts about the daughter's recovery.
To give an update, she has had surgery to remove the spleen (which I may have said before, but I can't remember at the moment ie sleep deprivation) on Monday night and this morning had all of her tubes removed.
Her condition is no longer critical, but we are trying to keep her fighting spirit up. She has gained the ability to start walking short distances and sit up for small amounts of time.
Everyday the recovery is rapidly increasing. It does not appear the she will be out of Hospital in time to see her friends at the horse show on Sunday, but she is still keeping hope.
After a weekend of intense sleep, I should be able to have the time an energy to start writing the posts again.
I thought that for the upcoming Musical Monday I would write about Costume Design.
What are your thoughts?

No comments: