Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Technical Difficulties... Um, Yeah, That's It!

I was otherwise predisposed this past week, so I set up a pre-dated automatic posting system for you gentle readers to keep abreast on the whatnots.

Unfortunately, it didn't work.

I would like to put the blame for this entirely on Blogger, however, this snafu is entirely of my doing. The way Blogger is, the date is entered as follows: Month/Day/Year. But you see, down here on the underside of the world, we like to mix it up and enter the date as Day/Month/Year.

By my calculations these missing posts will appear on the 7th day of the 14th month of 2008? How is this possible, you say? Well it is not.

Never fear, your lives will be able to return to normal because I will post the missing posts post haste. Just don't go postal in the meantime.

No comments: