Monday, July 21, 2008

Musical Monday

I have been hearing about the creation of 9 to 5: The Musical for quite some time now. With music being specially written for the musical by Dolly Parton ("Backwoods Barbie" being the lead song) how could this possibly go wrong!

Just this morning, I was officially informed that the previews for 9 to 5: The Musical will be taking place in LA. Why would someone who lives on the bottom side of the globe care about that? Because it just so happens 9 to 5: The Musical is previewing at the exact time I will be in LA! This small miracle makes me believe that I was destined to see 9 to 5:The Muscial.

This miracle may make up for the fact when I was in London, and had the opportunity to see the opening of "Mamma Mia!" but refused. My pedestrian critique: "I am sooooo not seeing a musical with Abba music. There is no way that will last!"

No comments: