Friday, May 9, 2008

Who Would I Be...? (6/50)


Last night I was watching Gentlemen Prefer Blondes a classic movie featuring Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell. Well, this Gentleman was entrance by the brunette (Jane Russell). What an amazing singing voice she had, not to mention the ability to work those curves.


At one point in the movie, she is surrounded by a dancing, and mostly naked, male Olympic team. She sings, very convincingly, a song entitled, "Ain't There Anyone Here for Love?" whilst these dancing mostly naked men bob their well shaped bums in the air (completely ignoring Miss Russell, I might add). I have never seen anything more fabulously gay.


This all got me to thinking, if I was an Old Hollywood actress, which one would I be. I thought because of Miss Russell's dark hair and curvy figure, I would be her.


Upon further research, despite the physical side of things, I am very NOT Jane Russell, who is a born again christian and staunch republican.


So what other Hollywood Glamazon is my list? And which one of these Legendary Ladies would I have been? You decide!


1. Jane Russell

2. Lauren Bacall

3. Elizabeth Taylor

4. Joan Crawford

5. Mae West



I will write a little blog about each of them, and YOU tell ME which ONE I would BE using the poll just over there =======>

No comments: