Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TAG I'M IT!!!!

OK I was TAGGED by Grandma J whom I met for a fantabulous lunch in LA.

Before I go any further I must say that during my trip to the US I was regretfully unable to meet Sarah B at Adventures in the Endless Pursuit of Entertainment however I ran out of time to make it over to NYC!!!! A meeting, now matter how brief with Sarah B would have made an awesome end to my American journey.

Now back to the Grandma J tag, this tag has a few rules. I hate rules, but I love Grandma J, so here they are:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. GRANDMA J was my tagger!!

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random,
some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their
names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment
on their blog.

5. If you don't have 7 blog friends, or if someone else
already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.

THE FACTS:

1. I was once in a handbell choir that played with The Cleveland Orchestra. If you do not know what a handbell choir is then you should look it up on Wikipedia or any thing BUT Google images (it is almost embarassing as Jason Show's clogging days!!!

2. I absolutely LOVE Godiva truffles. I cannot get Godiva chocolate in Australia and I am constantly craving Godivia. For my US road trip I am in Cleveland and a friend of mine just bought some Godiva truffles for me and they are Caramelised Apple Tart Truffles and they are to die for!!!

3. I didn't know that I would miss America as much as I would now that I have come back for a short visit.

4. I quit my job and started a new job which I worked in for 2 weeks before I took off for 4.5 weeks holiday.

5. I absolutely love 2 TV shows and must own them on DVD: Golden Girls and Little House on the Prairie (even though I HATE Mary Ingalls!!!!!!)

6. I have lived in Colorado, Texas, Ohio, Idaho, Illinois, Wisconsin and Western Australia. I have thought about living in Georgia, Louisiana, California and Hawaii.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

7. I am a pedigree dog snob. My three favourite pedigree dogs are A. Pug, B. Boston Terrier and C. French Bulldog.

Now I need to tag 7 people and I tag

1. The lovely and charming The Jason Show and his equally lovely and charming husband, Giancarlo (who does not have a blog:( )

2. The hunka hunka burning love Pumpkin Delight

3. Mom #1 over at Two Moms Homeschool

4. The delightful, de-lovely Sarah B

5. The gracious and delicious Oprah of bloggers (even though she will never do it) i am bossy


7. The funny, fabulously health conscious(how do you spell that word???), cat loving, yiddish-teaching Someone in a Tree

Oh WAIT!!! I missed number 6!!!

6. The hilarious (for a lesbian) and (whenever the bitch feels like posting) Ham & Cheese on Wry

No comments: