Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A QUICK TUTORIAL

I received an email from the service with whom my comments were previously provided informing me that that they were shutting down and I had about a week to transfer over to a new service.

Of course I forgot and left it for about 3,000 weeks.

The other day I finally got around to doing so, only I was in a rush and it was hot, so I just used the now defunct service's new service.

The new service is very different and seems a bit complicated, however some of the features seem to be a little bit better.

Tonight I actually tried it out for myself to see if and how it works, so here how it goes:

Click on "Comments"

A new window will open.

There is a entry titled "FROM" Here you can either simply type your name, or click on the arrow and sign in to your blog (or twitter, or yahoo, or whatever) account.

After that just type in your comment.

You may also add a YouTube video or images.

Another cool feature is that you can also reply to someone else's comment. If you want to be notified if anyone comments on your comment, at the bottom of the window you will see a drop down box titled "FOLLOW"

Click on this and choose the method you desire to be notified of your comment's comments and even your comment's comment's comments.

No comments: