Sunday, February 14, 2010

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

I need to break out of my self-induced blogging reclusivity (is that a real word?) so I thought that this little meme going around would be a great way to start.

Do you get regular massages?
- No, I only like to be touched in a specific way.

Do you have an answering machine?
- Yes

What cuss word do you use the most?
- Fudge.

Are you underweight or overweight?
- I don't know, I get confused with the whole pound/stone/kilogram thing and just give up.

Can you see your veins?
- Yes you can, but not in the gross transparent skin sort of way.

Favorite…

Soap?
- I like soap. I think soap is good, but I don't have a favourite soap. I like to wash my hands with liquid soap. I like to use gardenia & black geranium scented laundry soap. As long as the soap has nice slip factor, you now, not dried out but not too slippery.

Fruit?
Peaches.

Kind of red meat?
- A steak of some kind, I cannot recall my favourite cut although I can say it is definitely NOT flap.

Fish?
- A nice thick salmon steak...


Candy bar?
- Butterfingers.


Have You Ever…

Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?
- Yes. Who hasn't? Those who say that they haven't are lying.

Eaten lobster?
- Yes. I much prefer a good crab.

Climbed a mountain?
- No. Who has? Those who say that they have are lying.

Been skydiving?
- Absolutely not. I have an insane fear of falling from high places. I don't fear the high places, in fact I love them, I just have a fear of falling off them. I think I might have been pushed off a cliff in a previous life.

Been water skiing?
- I'm not into watersports.

Do You…

Wish you could change something about your life?
- I wish I was one of those people who can handle the juggling of a full life. I also wish that when I get a "mood swing" it wasn't the boring "I don't feel like waking up" type of depression. I wish it was the other kind that makes people go dancing naked in their front yard.

Like your nose?
- Yes.

Like salt and vinegar chips?
- Yes, but sometimes that salt and vinegar combo can make my tongue hurt.

Eat salsa?
- Yes.

Own a boat?
- No. I cannot think of anything worse, than being trapped on a boat in the middle of the ocean where everything smells like fish and sharks linger.

What Is…


A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?
- Not saying what we want when we want it. Often it leads to resentment.

Your most macho trait?
- I lop trees, grout tiles & build paddock fencing... for fun!

The longest relationship you’ve ever had?
- I don't remember. Plus start dates of gay relationships can be a bone of contention. Is it the day you met? The first time you had "relations"? When you moved in together? (Often all of those are the same day)

Your most embarrassing thoughts?
- I don't have embarrassing thoughts. Thoughts aren't embarrassing. Expressing the thoughts can be embarrassing, but not the thoughts.

Your most shameful moment?
See the one about the longest relationship

This/That…

Bath/Shower?
- Shower

Markers/Crayons?
-Markers

Pens/Pencils?
-Pens

Jelly/Cream Cheese?
-Cream Cheese.

Bagel/Toast?
- BAGEL!

Finish…


My greatest weakness is…
- having no self control when it comes to indulgences.

Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are…
- commit murder, stab my eyes with hot poker, tattoo my testicles, jump into a pool filled with broken glass and rusty nails... oh wait, that is four... I guess I remove "tattoo my testicles"

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is…
- Those small round jelly candies which are coated in sugar and feel like a tongue.

Firsts…

Credit card you had?
- American Express

Loan you got was for?
- Car

Paycheck was for how much?
- Well, I made $3.75 an hour and I worked about 20 hours a week... multiplied by 2... so $150.00... minus federal taxes, state taxes & social security.. so nett probably like $110 dollars.

Time you had stitches?
- When I had lung surgery, 12 years ago.

Time you went to the hospital for something?
- My birth

Lasts…

List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?
- Cheese sandwich
- Plums
- Jalapeno poppers
- Spanish tasting plate
- Cheesecake
- Plums

Last thing you used a credit card for?
- Manhattan and a Midori & Lemonade

No comments: