Sunday, January 10, 2010

STOP! THIEF!

So this interesting statistic came out this past week.

One out of every ten people in Sydney admitted to stealing their co-workers lunch.

I don't live in Sydney, so my lunch is safe. My city just so happens to have the highest rate of people who eat lunch at their desk. As I read this "lunchtime" article (at my desk eating my lunch) I looked aross to those in my line of vision and my assistant was eating lunch at her desk and my boss was eating lunch at his desk.

Maybe this is why we have a low rate of theft? We keep them in the filing cabinet and gaurd them with our lives.

I have never been into stealing other's food, however I did once have a friend who ate any yoghurt in the office fridge that was not eaten by the time it had reached its expiry date.

So what I would like to know is, are you a lunchbox thief?

No comments: