Thursday, September 24, 2009

I NEED MENTAL METAMUCIL...

...and you are just the Nurse Nancy to give it to me!

Crazy and wonderful things are happening that I would love to share, but for a week or two every time I sat down to write about them the best I could come up with was

"Today I saw a cat. The cat was cute. The cat was black. I like the cat."

Now, so many things have happened that I don't even know where to begin.

So I am leaving it up to you to decide.

Over there on the right is a poll with many topics that I would like to share. Just vote for which one you want to know about the most. The topic with the most votes gets written about first.

Without further ado, vote..... NOW!

PS - Happy Birthday to Pumpkin Delight.

UPDATE

PSS - BY POPULAR DEMAND / OUTRAGE AT NOT OFFERING THE HOT DOG WALK AS A VOTING OPTION, I WANTED TO STATE ON THE RECORD, THAT I WILL BE SHARING THAT DAY WITH YOU, BUT IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY, WHICH IS ALSO HULA HANK FIRST.

No comments: