Friday, April 3, 2009

Bueller... Bueller.... Bueller... Bueller.... Bueller

Is there anyone left? I have gone entirely silent these past few weeks, because, well, it was either write on the blog or have a nervous breakdown.

What’s that? I should have had the nervous breakdown because then I would at least have something interesting to write about? You bitch!

What I am actually supposed to writing is copy on that anatomy of our brain and why it does what it does. So take your pick, a blog post about nothing or a 6 page article on the parts of our brain?

Well last we chatted, the offer on the property was accepted and the finance approval has only just come through today. There was a slight dramatic pause when we thought, for a day that the whole deal was going to fall through, but all’s well.

In the meantime I have been planning my garden. At first I thought of having a very functional raised bed type of situation, but the more I think about it, the more I am leaning towards, vegetable and fruit trees mixed in with ornamental plantings with meandering pathways throughout.

Something about creating a diverse bio-system or is it bio-diversity system? It is probably neither.

I have already bought four blueberry bushes, and have my eye on an olive tree (you know, for the martinis).

Which reminds me that I am late in honouring the monthly “You Need a Drink Award” I am currently concocting a recipe which may or may not be given to a certain person who may or may not go to matinees on Fridays.

What have you been up to

No comments: