Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"Little House" Withdrawals

I have finished all of the Little House on the Prarie episodes which you can buy on DVD in Australia, which is only the first two seasons. I am grumpy, depressed and walking around feeling a little bit lost in life. I believe I am serious withdrawal symptoms.

I have searched all of the DVDs in case I accidentally skipped an episode, but no, I have not skipped any of them. This realisation made me bedridden for about three days. I went on a hunger strike.... well, I would have if those potato chips didn't keep screaming "EAT ME!!! You know you want to."

I have tried to replace this addiction with musicals, a genre which normally cheers me up and gets me dancing around the house. I watched Fame, A Chorus Line, Dreamgirls & Chicago. All great movies, but it just wasn't the same.

Seriously, is there any one else out there going through the same issue? Can we form a support group?

No comments: